[Peace-discuss] More "progressive" nonsense

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 14:05:07 CDT 2010

John, I think you're quite intelligent enough to understand the different
between "communication failures" on the one hand and, and the other, policies
deliberately planned to undermine the semblance of a radical environmental
movement, while allowing for "reforms" that are designed first of all to benefit
corporations.