[Peace-discuss] corporate personhood -- my statement at the January 20th demonstration will be something along these lines

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:16:06 CST 2012

[This is what I most disagree with. ]

"it is therefore important -- vitally important -- that all channels
of communication be open to them* during every election, that no point
of view be restrained or barred, and that the people have access to
the views of every group in the community."

[In my opinion, groups (including unions, corporations, churches, and
organizations like AWARE) have a right to publicly support a candidate
through word, but not through financial contributions and definitely
not un-proclaimed financial contributions]

-- karen medina

* them = [unions, associations, manufacturers, retail and wholesale
trade groups, consumers' leagues, farmers' unions, religious groups,
and every other association representing a segment of American life]