[Peace-discuss] Public File Inspections | Free Press

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 17:16:33 UTC 2012

Discussion at Monday's night GA included "Transparency in political ads"
I thot I refer people currently interested and others to the resources already being used around country.
.
I'd like to use web to coordinate the process. Something called CivicRS would configure on the Wordpress based occupyCU website, but I don't as yet know the details and the forum could be used to work the logistics of station visits. . .

http://www.freepress.net/public-file-inspections.
  More later

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone 3GS, It doesn't chat!