[Peace-discuss] Hillary corrupts AI for U.S. propaganda

C. G. Estabrook cge at shout.net
Wed Jun 20 00:05:00 UTC 2012

Right about Iraq - Hillary's army (the troops, mercs, & officials
under State Department command) amounts to about a division (~15,000
peeps) in Iraq, with the world's largest embassy (where email will now
be more closely monitored, under the new ambassador...).

Wrong about the economy - the war supports the merchants of death
("defense contractors" & mercenaries), academics, and many others who
are unable to work in vanished US industries and so become soldiers;
control of world oil flows influences the world economy; and
propaganda about the constant threat of terrorism allows the
suppression of the demand for economic justice at home.

"War is good for business: invest your sons," we said in Vietnam days.
Thank goodness we've got over that sexism; now we can invest daughters
as well. Drones alone can produce enough terrorism to justify invasion
& occupation.

AI explains that we have to keep killing children in Afghanistan (and
elsewhere) for the sake of the women...