[Peace-discuss] the Peace Prize goes to whom?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 12:10:35 UTC 2013

At the recent Syria teach-in on campus, I think it was the international
law person who quoted John Kerry: 'You wouldn't believe how precise our
surgical strikes can be.'   "That's right," she said, "I don't believe it."

Rohn, thanks for the https://vimeo.com/70783945 link.   It's grim
listening to a drone drone on about suffering.