[Peace-discuss] moral high-ground / Not to mention Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 05:39:17 UTC 2013

Thanks for this, Karen. It's taken over my tho'ts these days, and I can't imagine anyone thinking otherwise. How can ANY country serve as judge, jury, executioner, ESPECIALLY the US, just a decade after what it did to Iraq (not to mention the other horrors you mentioned). And using the number of
displaced Syrians as justification is especially disgusting, considering the far far greater number of
Iraqis displaced b/c of the US action.