[Peace-discuss] new location today?

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 03:39:56 UTC 2018

First meeting at the new location - Harvest Market mezzanine - will be next Sunday, March 4.

"AWARE, the ‘Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort’ of Champaign-Urbana
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/305897426305/>, meets every Sunday evening
from 5 to 6pm in the coffee shop (upstairs, in the large 2nd floor room)
at the Harvest Market grocery store (2029 South Neil Street, Champaign);
see <https://www.facebook.com/HarvestMarketChampaign/>. The meeting is
open to all who oppose U.S. wars and wish to build an anti-war movement.}”

—CGE