[Peace-discuss] Tweet from Michael Tracey (@mtracey)

Brussel, Morton brussel at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 7 03:43:01 UTC 2020

I find there’s something zany about this report, and its author, e.g., actions “reported” by the police. Who are these anarchists he cites?
I haven’t seen corroborating reports of the destruction of Portland.
Has what Tray claims here  (and in the National Review)  occcured everywhere else at protests?
To be on the same side as Trump (and his militia) regarding these protests doesn't smell right.

I avow; since I wasn’t at the scene of the action, I really don’t know what transpired there.