[Peace-discuss] I'm very disappointed in the BernieBros

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:04:22 UTC 2020

I don't know if it will be a "game-changer", but I will watch with
interest. The political status of Jews (which I prefer to Jewish persons,
or persons of Jewish background, but that's just me) is in flux--I can't
imagine that younger, more Woke Jews will be able to successfully
foreground the Palestinian issue in this political context. But again, I
wish them luck, and will follow with interest, especially in relation to
Bowman and Morse.

DG