[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Jewish Insider: AIPAC pouring 100K into attack ads against young Jew Alex Morse

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:29:16 UTC 2020

Btw, If Not Now doesn't "support BDS" either. They're officially agnostic
on it, which I think is smart. They don't have a position on BDS, they
don't have a position on ZIonism, they don't have a position on a two-state
solution or a one-state solution. They are "young Jews against the
occupation." They work with everybody, they work with J Street, they work
with Jewish Voice for Peace. They don't take a position on the ideological
divides, so they can work with all Jews who are against the occupation,
like type O blood. :)