[Peace-discuss] Politican's talk vs. votes -- what's more important?

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Fri Dec 18 03:24:28 UTC 2020

Well, so did I--warn about the CARES Act when I first learned of it: "The fat cats will be lined up at the feeding trough" were my exact words--but I'm not a member of the U.S. Congress, just a common cynic.
Who couldn't see what would come down?  AOC should grow up and act in the capacity she was elected and DO something about it--like vote NO & work to get other colleagues to--instead of doing The Speaker's bidding.  Remind anyone of a local politician on the end of the Illinois House Speaker's  string?
Midge