[Peace-discuss] Interesting and compelling Jimmy Dore shows are coming soon

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Tue Dec 22 04:19:25 UTC 2020

Tonight's live show was remarkable:

- Jimmy went into more detail about his personal experience with
medical bankruptcy fighting a rare bone disease he has where he spent
over a year being misdiagnosed before coming across one doctor who knew
what he faced (but Dore couldn't pay because his insurance rejected his
claim and he had maxed out his credit cards). I fully expect this
segment to get a lot of views. Later in the chat we heard from
"Wavypurple" whose mother is fighting a bone disease and can't afford
the $750 payment to get her the meds she needs. This is directly in
line with what we've been hearing about how so many Americans can't
afford a $500 emergency.

- There's going to be a March on Jeff Bezos' New York City 5th Avenue
home at 6PM on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 212 5th Avenue, NYC. The
essential workers are marching for better treatment by one of the
wealthiest companies. They encourage you to bring your Amazon boxes and
your masks. See attached image.

- More people are coming out against Jimmy Dore & co. on his fight to
push for Medicare for All. Now we see that Jimmy's former boss Cenk
Uygur is on the wrong side of the issue having flip-flopped on this
issue going from calling Dore's fight right-headed to saying it's now
not the right time. Uygur, according to Dore, might well be seeking
more funding from those who are friendly to the Clintons hence Uygur
joins the effort against Medicare for All (even while an overwhelming
majority is pro-Medicare for All). This also explains Uygur's
Russiagating as well. I won't be surprised if this bites Uygur in the
ass with individual "The Young Turks" funders (deservedly so). David
Pakman continues to be useless as does most of so-called "progressive"
YouTube. AOC continues to send clear signs that she's for her party and
not for her earlier rhetoric even as her party schemed to deny her the
committee positions she wants (see
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0vT73zSBrM8 for more on this).

- There's also a bit of talk in the live segment about properly
prioritizing one's views: it's fine to yell and swear about something
so important such as matters of life and death.

-J