[Peace-discuss] How the Stupid Ultra-Left is Helping the Blob on SecDef

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Mon Dec 28 18:36:03 UTC 2020

A peculiar complaint. Are you for the revolving door of our war department personnel with the corporate weapons making complex?  Oh, I guess it is your pragmatist instinct to attack the so-called "ultra-left”. Yes, he may be “better” than Flournoy who is now, fortunately (because of ultra-left types!) out of the immediate running.