[Peace-discuss] FW: Biden: A War Cabinet?

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:45:19 UTC 2020

Insider Jewish press has claimed that AIPAC tool Chris Coons "has the
inside track" to be Secretary of State.

Hence, this petition in support of Chris Murphy.

@JoeBiden: If you win, tap @ChrisMurphyCT at State to End Yemen War,
Restore Iran Deal
https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/joebiden-please-ask-chrismurphyct-to-be-your-secretary-of-state