[Peace-discuss] Letter to Nazi Gazette a.k.a. News Gazette

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 12 18:01:25 UTC 2020

Mort,

I wanted to complement you on your  recent letter to the News Gazette on
Nov. 5th - " No Reason To Fear Anything ".

Excellent, concise and accurate points.

It really disturbs me how many people in their 60's and 70's who were
involved in or sympathetic to the anti-war and civil rights movements of the
1960's to early 1970's, have been so brainwashed ( I can't think of a more
appropriate term ) into believing that the CIA, FBI et al are all of a
sudden " The Good Guys " and that a new cold war 2.0 with Russia is both
appropriate and necessary. Even attempts at red baiting ( Putin baiting )/
McCarthyite smears and all.

Your letter was both timely and necessary.

Thank You

David Johnson