[Peace-discuss] No longer receiving " Peace Discuss " e-mails ? ?

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Fri Oct 9 23:43:32 UTC 2020

David Johnson via Peace-discuss wrote:
> Hello Jeff,
>
> Could you please re add me to the " Peace Discuss " list.
>
> I have not received anything from the list in several months, so I thought
> it was no longer in existence.
>
> I just now found out otherwise.

Hi David,

You posted the above to the peace-discuss mailing list. I'm going to guess that
you're writing to me. But I don't administer the peace-discuss mailing list. I'm
posting this to the peace-discuss mailing list and sending you a copy of this as well
(hopefully you'll see both copies of this, one on the list and one directly to your
account).

I'll try contacting the list administrators at peace-discuss-owner at lists.chambana.net
as well to see if perhaps the list is having trouble sending you list posts. I know
that the peace-discuss mailing list has trouble sending me posts from time to time
and occasionally I get an email from the mailing list saying my subscription is
suspended until I visit a link or reply saying that my list subscription should be
resumed.

I'll be in touch.
-J