[Peace-discuss] No longer receiving " Peace Discuss " e-mails ? ?

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 10 14:06:12 UTC 2020

Thanks Stuart !

David J.

From: Stuart Levy [mailto:stuartnlevy at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 12:25 AM
To: David Johnson
Cc: peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] No longer receiving " Peace Discuss " e-mails ? ?

Hey Dave, and all,

Thanks for reporting this!

I see that the peace-discuss list had stopped sending email to several people, including you, because it thought email to you was bouncing.

I've re-enabled it... We can see how long it lasts, or whether it still thinks that email is bouncing.

If that continues to happen, though, I don't think I have any way to fix it, short of giving up on the peace/peace-discuss lists and moving to a different list provider, which would mean probably a different email address (we could probably keep @anti-war.net but not @lists.chambana.net).