[Peace-discuss] Julian Assange show trial news

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Mon Sep 7 01:29:16 UTC 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO9o-7AnCkY -- "Mother of All Talk Shows" with George
Galloway -- Galloway interviewed Academic & Trade Unionist Dr. Deepa Govindarajan
Driver about the upcoming Assange trial starting at 1h 52m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na61SNuWMNc -- Consortium News Live is talking about
this now, I hope to update this with a recorded URL soon. I've been watching this and
there are some very good points made here including that this trial has, contrary to
people's misunderstanding, nothing to do with the DNC email leaks, and that this
entire trial is being fought as a PR effort (due to the incredibly weak case the US
government has against Assange). I plan to list this video in my recommended videos
in the next set of recommended videos to play during AOTA/NFN timeslots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsjDZ-7qB90 -- Jimmy Dore's take.