[Peace-discuss] Revealed: Catholic Democrats Condemned to Hell

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Mon Sep 21 00:56:59 UTC 2020

--or said about non-Catholic pederasts...Curious you would search the for Net for this far-right "news"paper, the Miami Herald, a Trumpian and Cuban mouth piece.  Altman and his ilk are not spokesmen for Catholics, especially American Catholics; anyhow, I don't take umbrage as I am not a Democrat (or member of other establishment political party for that matter but you have displayed your bias  by surfing and posting what you may consider implicating Catholics
by association.  (You might have correctly assumed that I am Catholic).
Midge O'Brien