[Peace-discuss] Jimmy Dore with Glenn Greenwald discussing "Securing Democracy" link

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Thu Apr 8 23:17:15 UTC 2021

I wrote:
> https://youtube.com/watch?v=Pd7rpvS06nU has the Glenn Greenwald segment I linked
> to yesterday (this segment is well worth watching).
It looks like the recent Greenwald interview is only being posted in segments so far.
Perhaps the whole interview will be posted as one segment later. Meanwhile, here's
another segment:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TJDOuvPsjm0 -- (28m 47s) "Glenn Greenwald Breaks Second
Biggest Corruption Story Of Our Time"

In this segment Glenn Greenwald tells us how he came to publish the "Car Wash"
documents which exposed the Jair Bolsonaro/Sérgio Moro corruption, how Lula was
wrongly jailed in order to get him out of the presidential race, and how Lula was
later freed from prison. As Jimmy Dore says, it's hard to overstate the importance of
Greenwald's investigative journalism in exposing "Operation Car Wash".

I highly recommend watching this interview even if it only shows up in segments. I'd
recommend the entire interview for UPTV but there's a considerable amount of language
in it which we're told we cannot air on UPTV.

And just in case YouTube censors the Jimmy Dore show, youtube-dl,
(http://rg3.github.com/youtube-dl/) which is free software to download YouTube shows,
is your friend.