[Peace-discuss] News links worth checking out -- Snowden, Greenwald, and Johnstone

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Fri Apr 30 01:58:58 UTC 2021

I don't know what's going on with RT's English YouTube channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCpwvZwUam-URkxB7g4USKpg/videos but RT's Telegram channel
is still going (see https://t.me/s/rtintl for "preview" mode so you can read this
without running the Telegram proprietary software). YouTube's RT channel publishes
nothing more recent than 5 days old (as I write this); this looks like RT is being
shadowbanned on their main English YouTube channel.

With that, here's a few pointers to some interesting recent RT articles from their
website:

https://on.rt.com/b74v -- "Keynote speaker Snowden crashes ‘elite’ business
investment seminar, urges public NOT to give organizer money"

https://on.rt.com/b769 -- "Greenwald blasts the Guardian for posting ‘false claim’
about his relationship with Substack platform"

I think that https://twitter.com/ouranometrian/status/1387776509939699713 gets it right:

Ourania, the best Eva Unit (@ouranometrian) wrote on April 29, 2021
> And they s is why substack is doing well. People are tired of paying for the lies.
> Pay-per-writer is easier to filter

And finally.....

https://on.rt.com/b75w -- Caitlin Johnstone: Biden lied about Yemen

-J