[Peace-discuss] Triumph of the Will?

Szoke, Ron r-szoke at illinois.edu
Sat Aug 7 23:07:37 UTC 2021

I think we may be entering an era when the losers of our most consequential elections routinely claim — indeed, insist loudly & endlessly — that the the election was “rigged,” the election officials were “biased,” the election victory was “stolen” from them, & that there must be multiple “forensic audits” of the results until they get what they want.
        The current fiasco in Arizona gives us a glimpse of what our elections may become.
	 I have seen a supposed quote from one of the Bolshevik luminaries to the effect that the most important thing is not who gets the most votes, but who gets to count & report the votes.  Can anyone help me locate the source?

  #  #  #