[Peace-discuss] Glenn Greenwald's move to Rumble.com going well so far, Tulsi Gabbard's on Rumble too

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sun Aug 29 03:51:00 UTC 2021

As far as I can tell Glenn Greenwald's move to Rumble.com
(https://rumble.com/c/GGreenwald) is going well -- no interference with him posting
videos which are critical of war
(https://rumble.com/vlqdhc-terror-attack-in-kabul-system-update-with-glenn-greenwald.html)
and COVID debates
(https://rumble.com/vln3ca-the-bizarre-refusal-to-apply-cost-benefit-analysis-to-covid-debates.html),
two issues that get others censored on other social media sites.

Structurally, of course, nothing has changed -- Rumble is another single point of
censorship just like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and so many other well-advertised
sites are. We won't really know how well Rumble holds up to scrutiny until that site
is targeted by the establishment.

Some of Greenwald's videos show up on his YouTube account
(https://youtube.com/channel/UChzVhAwzGR7hV-4O8ZmBLHg) as well.

Former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard has also joined Rumble
(https://rumble.com/c/TulsiGabbard) and posts videos there. I'm not seeing much there
that is critical of the establishment. There might be a tip off there; she did tell
us and show us that she was a loyal Democrat, after all.

[This will also function as a test post for me to see if I've figured out if an email
intermediary stopped my posts from arriving on the peace-discuss mailing list archive.]