[Peace-discuss] Markey co-sponsors Paul-Sanders-Lee JRD to end Saudi war-blockade on Yemen

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:16:53 UTC 2021

I see Markey but not Warren. What's up with that?

What about Durbin? Is Chicago in the house? *312! 312!*

What about Baldwin? Is Milwaukee in the house?

What about Klobuchar? Is Minneapolis-St. Paul in the house? Doesn't
BernieBro Keith Ellison have a relationship with her?

What about Murphy? I live in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, where
Lexington and Concord are. I can see Connecticut from my house. Surely
there are some Democrats in Connecticut who voted for Ned Lamont against
Joe Lieberman in 2006 who would like to enforce Biden's promise in the
Democratic Platform to end the Saudi war on Yemen. Maybe they could
organize a sit-in at a Senate office in Hartford. "We can do this the easy
way, or we can do it the hard way." Isn't DeLauro good on Yemen? Maybe she
can get to him.

What about Van Hollen and Cardin? Is Maryland in the house?

What about Kaine? Is Virginia in the house?

What about Sherrod Brown? Is Ohio in the house?

What about Stabenow? Is Michigan in the house?

What about Ossoff and Warnock? Is Georgia in the house? Maybe Hank Johnson
can get to them.

What about Gillibrand? Is New York in the house? Is the Working Families
Party in the house? Is IfNotNow in the house? Justice Democrats signed the
letter. Doesn't Justice Democrats have a significant relationship with
them? Isn't there a significant Jewish Voice for Peace contingent in New
York? Didn't they once get Gillibrand to un-cosponsor an AIPAC bill,
something that almost never happens on Planet Earth?

What about Whitehouse? Is Rhode Island in the house?

What about Murray? Is Seattle in the house?

What about Heinrich? Is New Mexico in the house?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-joint-resolution/31/cosponsors

[image: image.png]