[Peace-discuss] My thoughts on the House passing a bill to prevent "blatant" corruption of Presidents while in office.

karen aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 00:33:21 UTC 2021

My thoughts on the article below, related to the House passing a bill to prevent future blatant corruption in office.

A veneer of honesty only, note the term "blatant," when describing corruption.

Yes, Trump was blatantly corrupt, racist, and now we learn a rapist. And, yes he violated laws. He had us on the brink of war with Iran, when assassinating Solemieni. And, he was also disgusting as hell. How did we get him as President? The Dems. supported him as a candidate assuming he would be easy to beat. One of the reasons Assange was jailed was leaking documents that prove it. They didn't consider the anger of Democrat voters, those who after Obama, just stayed home and didn't vote.

This veneer of honesty in government, shrouds the corruption of other Presidents, Obama being a good example. They become billionaires living lavish lifestyles after leaving office. Obama also broke US laws, killing thousands, using drones, a form of execution without due process, with bombs that are now responsible for the flourishing slave trade of African immigrants/refugees across the continent when he had Libya destroyed. He is responsible for US interventions and war in Yemen, and Syria. He escalated the war in Afghanistan, etc., etc., Obama is also responsible for having Africom placed in all but two African nations during his reign in power, which shows his disdain for his African heritage. Obama was never disgusting, he was smart, attractive and he said all that we wanted to hear, I voted for him, the first time. The only racism he exhibited was when he made fun of those AfroAmericans suffering from poisoned water in Michigan, they got it, even if white liberals didn't.

Rewards are received by Presidents after leaving office, on behalf of those major corporations whom they supported while in office. The funds generally come as a result of "public speaking engagements." In the case of many government employee's, non Presidents, it comes as the highly paid positions available after leaving office.

One must admit, our ruling elites are brilliant when it comes to PR, cover ups, and fooling the American people, but "you can't fool all of the people, all of the time," as said by Mark Twain.
KAram

https://truthout.org/articles/house-passes-bill-to-prevent-future-blatant-corruption-in-reaction-to-trumph <https://truthout.org/articles/house-passes-bill-to-prevent-future-blatant-corruption-in-reaction-to-trumph>