[Peace-discuss] British judge right not to extradite Assange...for the wrong reason...

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 21:56:53 UTC 2021

Well not necessarily wrong reason but, as establishment Brits typically equivocate to avoid facing complicity with the wrong reasons, Assange's right as a journalist was not exonerated by the judge's ruling.  Not that prison in the U.K. is any better but at least, temporarily, he's not facing a firing squad in the U.S., home of the brave and land of the First Amendment--when you have the right friends and color of money.      mo'b