[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Syrian bombing courtesy of Pres. Biden

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 16:53:43 UTC 2021

Statistics from Nation magazine April 5-12, 2021 "By the Numbers" (--Jared Olson):
            800 - Estimated number of US military bases around the world                7 - Number of countries where the US has conducted an air or drone strike since 2018              85 - Number of countries where the US has carried out counterterrorism operations since 2018         $1.7T - Projected cost of the F-35 fighter jet program during its 69-year lifetime         $6.4T - Total cost of the US War on Terrorism          37 M - Minimum number of people who have been internally displaced or become refugees as a result of                      the War on Terrorism         800 K - Number of people who have been killed as a direct result of violence in the War on Terrorism
M. O'Brien