[Peace-discuss] old AWARE signs: anyone want them?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 22:31:59 UTC 2021

Hello people of AWARE,

Karen and I are housecleaning.   We have ~18 years' worth of AWARE signs
in our garage and basement.   I'm thinking to discard most of them,
keeping maybe a tenth or so of the collection.

If anyone is really interested in either (a) keeping some yourself or
(b) going through the signs before we toss them, please respond in the
next day or two.

If we don't hear from anyone, they'll probably be mostly gone by next week.