[Peace-discuss] Drone war means war against innocent civilians and no amount of propaganda will cover for that

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Mon Sep 20 00:50:10 UTC 2021

What else can be expected from an 18-year Veteran officer of the US Army and Reserve and attractive Congressional Representative disguised as a "progressive" who talks a good talk, but when the surface is scratched is exposed as just another Hawk defending indefensible actions of the US military's Kill Chain? This is why it's so important that serious reporters like Jeremy Scahill ask the questions that MSM reporters are too timid or gullible to pursue.
 mo'b