[Peace-discuss] CIA spinners and weaver busy

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 02:18:47 UTC 2022

As I figured after Biden dropped his famous line "this man can't remain in power" invoking the sake of "god" and giving away the regime change game, the Mainstream Media were busy next day with the obvious spin "sanctions are working" and that 'POOT-in's invasion of Ukraine was on the verge of collapse.  (Wow, sanctions really worked fast!)  "He" was at the same time accused of lying about his battleground pause promise (sanctions not working?), while false images of destruction in "Keefe" (MSM reporters never get pronunciation of foreign names right, like "Cobble").
While our Southern Border is flooded with thousands of destitute refugees as a result of our blowback are denied asylum, the President promises to welcome 100,000 Ukrainian refuges from the NATO-US-provoked war that c/sould have been avoided.
Where are the Democrat Congressional "progressive" advocates for peace and compassion for refugees?  Totally silent.  Hardly a peep out of local apparatchiks.  Party unity surrounds our ABT (Anybody But Trump) President.  Party war is  bipartisan.
Midge