[Peace-discuss] RT: "no evidence of mass graves near Mariupol despite Western media reports and Kiev's own claims that up to 9 thousand people could be buried there"

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Wed Apr 27 03:08:25 UTC 2022

I wrote:
> RT reporters did visit the site and found "no evidence of mass graves near Mariupol
> despite Western media reports and Kiev's own claims that up to 9 thousand people
> could be buried there.". RT's video report:
> https://rumble.com/v126kw6-no-evidence-of-mass-graves-found-at-site-of-alleged-second-bucha.html

The Grayzone has covered this in https://youtube.com/watch?v=s-SubcsJRtI with
Alejandro Kirk, another reporter who has been to the Donbas. Western media reports
aren't defending their claim of mass graves (which suggests something akin to a large
volume of bodies dumped into a collective grave without identification) and what
western media reports isn't consistent with the video we're getting from people who
were there.