[Peace-discuss] Julian Assange coverage on "Mother of All Talkshows"

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Mon Jan 24 02:36:20 UTC 2022

2022-01-23 Mother of All Talkshows episode
https://youtube.com/watch?v=bg5ACBfvby4

Dr. Deepa Driver on Julian Assange's trial announcement tomorrow (2022-01-24) where
we'll learn if Assange will be allowed to appeal. Covered from 2h 35m 34s to 2h 46m 6s.

I'm sure that RT will have coverage of the event; RT is one of very few outlets that
do cover Assange and cover his plight well. You'll recall that RT's RUPTLY service
was there on-site to cover his forcible expulsion from the Ecuadorian embassy and
transfer to prison. He now sits in Belmarsh prison, in poor health and having
recently had a stroke, awaiting tomorrow's announcement.

RT
https://youtube.com/channel/UCpwvZwUam-URkxB7g4USKpg

RT UK
https://youtube.com/channel/UC_ab7FFA2ACk2yTHgNan8lQ