[Peace-discuss] Tweet from Michael Tracey (@mtracey)

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Sun Jul 3 01:56:23 UTC 2022

Which reminds me of a question I have about Scott Ritter's supposed reversal of his earlier analysis of the Russia-Ukraine war that Russia's troops surrounding Ukraine would tactically win the conflict, then he reversed himself (after being banned from You Tube (?) and predicted that Russia was actually losing, which he later reversed again in another online appearance to affirm his original thesis that Russia would prevail.  My question: was Ritter's first reversal a counterfeit manipulation (think CIA here) by pretending he expected Ukraine would defeat their enemy (which he ultimately reversed). It is a puzzlement...
Midge