[Peace-discuss] Portentous analysis

Morton K. Brussel mkb0029 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 17:22:24 UTC 2022

I’ve tried to say, in much fewer words, what is said here, but without the dire implications.  I think this artcle is brilliant. and necessary to promulgate. But how?
It makes Chomsky in his latest interview look like a fool, talking glibly about international rules violated by Russia. Ditto David Swanson, CODEPINK and others who I’ve generally liked and respected, who are not understanding now what is at stake—a unipolar world or a multipolar world or a nonpolar world). Or no world at all.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2022/03/04/the-battle-of-ukraine-and-the-war-its-part-of/ <https://www.counterpunch.org/2022/03/04/the-battle-of-ukraine-and-the-war-its-part-of/>

—mkb