[Peace-discuss] Mearsheimer McGovern Analysis: Ukraine

karen aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 17:33:40 UTC 2022

Mort

I’m adding a Rania Khalek and Ali Abunimah discussion, as less academic but they bring a valuable perspective as well. I have posted this and many others, as has Carl Estabrook, on FB but few people seem to be reading them. Few people care to change their minds, already made up based upon pre-conceptions due to identity politics and our corporate owned media contributing…..

https://www.breakthroughnews.org/post/ukraine-war-exposes-us-hypocrisy-double-standards-racism