[Peace-discuss] David Green's excellent letter to the NG

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 17 12:47:28 UTC 2022

For what it is worth, and I think I told you this before, but it gives you an idea of what we are dealing with here on Campus, after the Maidan coup d’etat I gave an interview to Voice of Russia condemning it as a Brown Shirt Coup d’etat organized  along the lines of a classic CIA sponsored Coup d’etat. See Luttwak.  I then sent it to the Director of the Russian and East European Center here on campus,where I have been an Associate since shortly after I came here in 1978. He told me that he never wanted to receive an email from me again. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA