[Peace-discuss] Grayzone - Blumental & Matte interview Scott Ritter

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Wed Mar 23 23:43:31 UTC 2022

C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss wrote:
> The best thing I’ve seen on war in Ukraine:
>
> <https://youtu.be/OSkpIq3T-Zc>

Thanks for the pointer, Carl!

Look for this video in the next batch of recommended videos for AWARE on the Air,
News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV in
https://lists.chambana.net/pipermail/peace-discuss/2022-March/053408.html

I also found a good brief explanation of the petrodollar (not surprisingly, from RT
which is banned in the US online). That video is also in that set of recommended
videos (a crossover pick for AOTA/NFN and Labor's World View TV).