[Peace-discuss] Recommended videos for AWARE on the Air, News from Neptune, and Labor's World View TV

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Thu Mar 31 23:56:11 UTC 2022

I wrote:
> As a reminder: If anyone else has anything to run, please feel free to get your
> video pointers to UPTV (UPTV at urbanaillinois.us). I have continued to ask UPTV to
> prioritize AWARE members video pointers over mine for AWARE on the Air, Carl
> Estabrook & David Green's video pointers over mine for News from Neptune, and
> David Johnson's video pointers over mine for Labor's World View TV.

I don't know that the above shows have timeslots on UPTV anymore. When Jason Liggett
worked at UPTV the videos I suggested ran during those timeslots but I'm not sure
that UPTV runs the videos I suggest to them anymore. I've asked UPTV to respond to me
indicating whether they run the videos. I have not yet received any feedback. If
there's no clear evidence that these videos run I will stop submitting & publishing
the video pointers. Watching the videos and putting together the lists takes a
considerable amount of time, time I'd like to put to other use if UPTV doesn't run
the shows.

If any of you have cable TV and the UPTV channel, please take a look for these shows,
see what runs, and please let us all know what you saw.

Thanks.