[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Her camera was a weapon???

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sun May 15 00:53:36 UTC 2022

Mildred O'brien via Peace-discuss wrote:
> To J. B. Nicholson at peace-discuss@lists.chambana.net

Thanks Midge; I'm guessing that you tried to send this to me to suggest a discussion
topic for News from Neptune. Your post ended up on peace-discuss mailing list instead.

News from Neptune was a discussion show for years and then with COVID-19 making
studio access difficult for Carl & David, we changed the show to running videos which
express the views Carl & David used to discuss on the show.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a video in this codepink.org post
(https://www.codepink.org/her_camera_was_a_weapon) to run during the News from
Neptune timeslot.

Without a video to run I'm afraid that we won't be able to discuss this important
topic as there is no discussion portion of News from Neptune. But thanks for keeping
the show in mind and suggesting something that I'm sure the guys would want to take up.