[Peace-discuss] Ben Norton left The Grayzone and now runs Multipolarista

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sun May 22 02:35:17 UTC 2022

According to https://youtube.com/watch?v=zJy0VXn-wN0 Ben Norton said he "was forced
to create a whole new YouTube channel". It's not clear by whom he was allegedly
forced, but since he was able to upload a new video there I'm guessing the forcing
came from Max Blumenthal. There was a video on
https://youtube.com/channel/UCNiXhsI4QtmQaeICpT-k7BQ announcing Norton's new channel
but that video is no longer listed. That video is much like
https://youtube.com/watch?v=zJy0VXn-wN0 .

I don't know why Norton left The Grayzone and Norton didn't say why in either video
I've seen on this issue. "Ben Norton – Assistant editor, reporter, video producer" is
(as of the time/datestamp on this email) listed in https://thegrayzone.com/about/ and
mentioned in quotes from supportive other people on the same webpage.

Moderate Rebels (the show Norton & Blumenthal co-hosted) ended in January 2022.
Multipolarista is now up and running at https://multipolarista.com/ and
https://youtube.com/channel/UCwlvSJdcMc7iGdR-aducSog .