[Peace-discuss] RFK Jr. interview on Jimmy Dore live now

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Thu Aug 3 03:37:03 UTC 2023

I wrote:
> I virtually guarantee you this will not show up on YouTube because YouTube is so
> censorious. YT is basically killing itself carrying out the authoritarian policies
> of the Biden/Harris administration.
The show segments have been uploaded to YouTube, for example:

RFK Jr Odiously Defends Israel - Agrees To Debate Max Blumenthal On Palestine!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=JBVPSTYH240

which might look like my claim above is wrong, but I recommend giving YouTube more
time to react. YouTube has a history of pulling down segments after the segment has
been up (sometimes months later) and these segments are newly uploaded today. I think
that censorship could happen with the 2023 Jimmy Dore RFK Jr. interview segments
because RFK Jr. has critical views of topics YouTube doesn't approve -- COVID policy,
for example. Jimmy Dore has been given language to say whenever someone is critical
of the COVID jabs and Dore says it so that his YouTube channel isn't taken down
(according to Jimmy Dore).

YouTube has also been known to artificially downrank segments (such as Jimmy Dore's
interview with Dr. Robert Malone which is at https://youtube.com/watch?v=iwPKnOhJRYg
but is more easily found on Rumble at
https://rumble.com/v1ojxel-explosive-truth-about-vaccines-and-covid-winventor-of-mrna-vaccine-technolo.html
when one searches for "dore malone").

Here are the segments from Rumble (where I have no evidence to show that segments get
removed except for those the poster chooses to later remove on their own):

RFK Jr. Accused Of N at zi Dog Whistle!
https://rumble.com/v33uuqz-rfk-jr.-accused-of-nzi-dog-whistle.html

RFK Jr.’s SHOCKING Visit To The U.S.-Mexico Border
https://rumble.com/v33unbw-rfk-jr.s-shocking-visit-to-the-u.s.-mexico-border.html

“No, Climate Change Is Not A Hoax” – RFK Jr.
https://rumble.com/v33ukjv-no-climate-change-is-not-a-hoax-rfk-jr..html

To Fix U.S. Healthcare We Need To STOP POISONING OURSELVES – RFK Jr.
https://rumble.com/v33uklt-to-fix-u.s.-healthcare-we-need-to-stop-poisoning-ourselves-rfk-jr..html

DENIED! White House Refuses Secret Service Protection For RFK Jr.
https://rumble.com/v33ud9r-denied-white-house-refuses-secret-service-protection-for-rfk-jr..html

This Is Why American Kids Are The SICKEST In The World – RFK Jr.
https://rumble.com/v33ucn7-this-is-why-american-kids-are-the-sickest-in-the-world-rfk-jr..html

RFK Jr. Is MORE POPULAR Than Biden Or Trump! – New Poll
https://rumble.com/v33s3c1-rfk-jr.-is-more-popular-than-biden-or-trump-new-poll.html

Democratic Party ALREADY Scheming To Screw RFK Jr.!
https://rumble.com/v33s3sr-democratic-party-already-scheming-to-screw-rfk-jr..html

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Spiritual Journey To Sobriety
https://rumble.com/v33s5dx-robert-f.-kennedy-jr.s-spiritual-journey-to-sobriety.html

Warmongering Is KILLING The U.S. Middle Class – RFK Jr.
https://rumble.com/v33s67h-warmongering-is-killing-the-u.s.-middle-class-rfk-jr..html