[Peace-discuss] Interesting viewing -- Scott Ritter and The Duran

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Aug 12 23:24:59 UTC 2023

Scott Ritter
https://rumble.com/c/c-1744631

A Scott Ritter Investigation: Agent Zelensky - Parts 1 and 2
https://rumble.com/v33ao94-a-scott-ritter-investigation-agent-zelensky-parts-1-and-2.html

Scott Ritter Extra Ep. 89: Ask the Inspector
https://rumble.com/v35inlw-scott-ritter-extra-ep.-89-ask-the-inspector.html

Related article: YouTube bans Scott Ritter
https://www.rt.com/news/581164-youtube-bans-scott-ritter/

> YouTube has terminated the account of former US spy Scott Ritter and deleted all
> of his videos on the platform. According to Ritter, the Google-owned social media
> giant accused his channel of violating the terms of service.
>
> Writing on X (formerly known as Twitter), Ritter stated that his channel, ‘The
> Scott Ritter Show’, through which he attempted to “import Russian voices to an
> American/Western audience,” had been flagged for ‘hate speech’ and taken down
> without prior warning or any specific examples of the offense.
>
> “There was never any hate speech involved in any of the episodes of ‘The Scott
> Ritter Show’, unless one views unique content from silenced voices hateful,”
> Ritter said, calling the move “the latest in a series of actions by YouTube to
> silence Russian voices.”
>
> “[This] represents the living manifestation of the disease of Russophobia which
> has swept America and US-based social media platforms,” he wrote. Western media
> under 'military censorship' – Kremlin Western media under 'military censorship' –
> Kremlin Read more Western media under 'military censorship' – Kremlin
>
> In a separate post, Ritter noted that in addition to his channel, YouTube had also
> deleted the ‘Ask The Inspector’ channel, claiming that the move is “a targeted
> effort by YouTube to remove/minimize my voice, and those of my guests and the
> people who took the time to ask probing questions about the pressing issues of the
> day.”
>
> “Those who are behind this should know – you won’t succeed,” Ritter said, adding
> that there is a “vast social media world” beyond YouTube, while warning those that
> remain on the platform that they will at some point have to conform to it or have
> their channels deleted, too.
>
> “Both of them: Ask the Inspector and ‘The Scott Ritter Show. We’re moving to
> Rumble,” he told RT on Friday.

The Duran
https://rumble.com/c/theduran

EU pressures Russia to rejoin grain deal. Shoigu says Poland main threat to Russia
https://rumble.com/v36wj2o-eu-pressures-russia-to-rejoin-grain-deal.-shoigu-says-poland-main-threat-to.html