[Peace-discuss] Kim Iversen interviewed Congressional heckler, anti-war message via Dore on Carlson

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Fri Feb 3 02:45:58 UTC 2023

https://rumble.com/v284nw8-political-showdown-biden-vs-desantis-woke-al-marching-to-ww3-and-hunter-bid.html
features Kim Iversen's interview with Jose Vega (starts at 14m40s) including a clip
of Vega yelling at AOC for her pro-war vote which brings us all a little closer to
nuclear war with Russia.

Related:
https://rumble.com/v281ss0-jimmy-dore-brings-anti-war-message-to-fox-news.html --
Jimmy Dore covering his segment on Tucker Carlson.

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1620623541581512704 (among multiple others
citing the same recent Jimmy Dore appearance on Tucker Carlson), quoting Dore:

> "This is what we were supposed to be afraid of with Donald Trump, right? He's a
> crazy man with his finger on the nuclear button. And, now we have 'Demented Joe'
> sabar rattling with two nuclear powers."
Tucker Carlson Tonight bested his competition in the TV ratings:

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/wednesday-feb-1-scoreboard-tucker-carlson-tonight-hannity-average-most-adults-25-54-on-cable-news/523466/
wrote:
> Wednesday, Feb. 1 Scoreboard: Tucker Carlson Tonight, Hannity Average Most Adults
> 25-54 on Cable News

Carlson is (according to adweek.com) clearly leading in "25-54 Demographic (Live+SD x
1,000)" -- 426 for Carlson with MSNBC's Hayes coming in a distant second at 135 --
and "Total Viewers (Live+SD x 1,000)" -- 3.007 for Carlson versus 1.242 for Hayes.