[Peace-discuss] Max Blumenthal on who claims to be anti-war but didn't attend the 2023 "Rage Against the War Machine" demonstration

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Wed Feb 22 00:05:53 UTC 2023

I wrote:
> 2) Medea Benjamin of Code Pink for Peace who did not go to the anti-war demonstration
> over some disagreement with one or more of the speakers at that rally. There's a
> further explanation (naming & shaming) those who call themselves anti-war but didn't
> go in tonight's Jimmy Dore Show, segments will appear on Rumble.com tomorrow.
> Benjamin called out a lie Duss tried to pass on in this interview but the three did
> not get into why Benjamin wasn't at that rally.

Correction: I was mistaken about Medea Benjamin not being at the 2023-02-19 "Rage
Against the War Machine" demonstration -- she was there but I found no recording of
her talking and Max Blumenthal (who did speak) said that she was backstage. That
would explain why I haven't yet seen footage of her there.