[Peace-discuss] Rumble.com is eating YouTube's lunch for news and opinion that goes against establishment

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Tue Jan 3 01:43:19 UTC 2023

The Grayzone's Anya Parampil, Aaron Maté, and Max Blumenthal were on The Jimmy Dore
Show and Kim Iversen's shows tonight (see attachment). I'm sure the clips and shows
will all appear on Rumble.com. Iversen has said she'll upload clips to YouTube, but I
don't see how long that will last if she continues to challenge the YouTube Covid &
war narratives. Relatedly, Jimmy Dore will not upload some clips to YouTube for fear
of getting a warning or strike on his YouTube channel.

Jimmy Dore Show
https://rumble.com/c/TheJimmyDoreShow
New shows usually on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evening
Clips from show to come (unless you're a subscriber in which case you can get the
whole show unedited).

Kim Iversen
https://rumble.com/c/KimIversen
New shows every Monday-Friday evening