[Peace-discuss] RT: "Gas guzzlers cheaper to use in Britain than EVs – report"

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Jul 1 23:14:07 UTC 2023

It looks like the price of joining the US in its proxy war against Russia via Ukraine
is hurting Western Europe even more. Perhaps this has always been a war of choice
against multiple targets: Ukraine (which is paying the heaviest price in lives),
Russia (a regime change war), other NATO countries (as they sacrifice their economies
to further US-driven ends), and the US non-elites (we pay higher prices and lose
as-yet-unacknowledged 'boots on the ground')?

 From https://www.rt.com/business/578933-uk-ev-charge-electricity-prices/