[Peace-discuss] Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Town Hall on NewsNation

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Sun Jul 2 01:46:38 UTC 2023

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Town Hall on NewsNation | RFK Jr. Town Hall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLW9s6NpS7w

This is worth seeing if only to hear someone with some ability to speak and be heard
talk peace about Ukraine (around 9m), point out how BoJo broke up the Minsk accords,
that the US did not act in good faith, and admit that our war is a regime change war
against Russia. The host (Elizabeth Vargas, former host of Disney's "20/20" so-called
'news magazine') just can't stop trying to break up this talk with more
establishment-friendly name-calling which never recognizes US culpability and how
well American leaders fit her description. But Kennedy does a good job of keeping on
message. It's clear, once you listen to what Kennedy says from his own mouth, that
you're being fed fake news about Kennedy by establishment-serving media.

All cards on the table: I bought a copy of Kennedy's book on Dr. Tony Fauci and it's
excellent research work. It takes a long time to read and follow up on the many
footnotes but it was well worth the effort. I've also got Kennedy's next book ("The
Wuhan Cover-Up: How US Health Officials Conspired with the Chinese Military to Hide
the Origins of COVID-19") on order and (surprise!) that book is being delayed again
and again (I was supposed to receive my copy by late May 2023. It was delayed to late
June 2023, 1st week of August 2023, and now delayed again to mid-September 2023).

I think that it's highly unlikely that the DNC Corporation (aka "the Democratic
Party") will choose Kennedy. Primaries are public affairs festivals aimed at
distracting people who don't understand that they have no real say in how that
corporation chooses its standards bearers[1]. So it doesn't matter what a so-called
primary election says or how that was conducted, hence this NewsNation "Decision Desk
'24" is playing right into that distraction. I think that if Kennedy seriously wants
to be POTUS he is not likely to get there by running with the DNC corporation and
running with that corporation seriously interferes with electoral success for him.
But perhaps there is value in being able to speak and be heard to the degree that he
is being heard.

If you want a serious interview, at length, on issues that matter it's clear that you
go to the most watched media: Joe Rogan. Rogan's shows get a much larger audience
than anything NewsNation, ABC, CBS, CNN, New York Times, MSNBC, PBS, etc. put on. So
Rogan is the mainstream, if mainstream means evaluating media by popularity. And
Rogan has made it clear that a 3-hour+ interview is fine. This threatens the
establishment. If Peter Hotez, PhD, MD debated RFK Jr. on vaccines and Covid policy
for hours on Rogan's show (as Rogan invited both Kennedy and Hotez to do) Kennedy
would wipe the floor with Hotez and everyone knows it, including Hotez and his big
pharma-backed set of commentators who are desperately trying to convince people that
it's somehow unfit for Hotez to debate Kennedy at length on Rogan's show.

[1] DNC corporate lawyer Bruce Spiva pointed out to the court years ago in the
lawsuit brought by disaffected Bernie Sanders supporters:

> Bruce Spiva: [...] We're gonna, you know, choose our standard bearer, and we're
> gonna follow these general rules of the road, which we are voluntarily deciding,
> we could have — and we could have voluntarily decided that, Look, we're gonna go
> into back rooms like they used to and smoke cigars and pick the candidate that
> way. That's not the way it was done. But they could have. And that would have also
> been their right [...]
I don't know where to get the complete source to this court transcript because the
copy formerly at http://jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/042517cw2.pdf is no
longer reachable.

This reads on every so-called political party headed up by a corporation, not just
the DNC corporation (Democrats).