[Peace-discuss] Naomi Brockwell: "Assange: The Truth They've Been Hiding from You"

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Fri Jun 9 01:35:33 UTC 2023

https://twitter.com/Stella_Assange/status/1666903828992516125
> Must-see backgrounder on the #AssangeCase and why Julian #Assange must be freed!
>
> Thanks @naomibrockwell

I concur with Stella Assange both in that the video is excellent (a must-see) and
that Julian Assange must be freed.

Just in case Twitter censors the video:
https://odysee.com/@NaomiBrockwell:4/Assange:9c
https://rumble.com/v2if0as-julian-assange-the-truth-theyve-been-hiding-from-you.html

The poster already indicated that the YouTube copy at
https://youtube.com/watch?v=oyekPpdjAaU is censored, so that copy is useless as
YouTube is increasingly useless.

Also check out https://nbtv.substack.com/p/assange-the-truth-theyve-been-hiding which
is an article by the same author, on the same subject, with the same arguments.

As Brockwell astutely points out: