[Peace-discuss] "The Point" runs another interview to see -- https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Ev4cMILOXc

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Mon Mar 13 02:18:32 UTC 2023

I wrote:
> Exclusive interview with Prof. John J. Mearsheimer on Ukraine crisis
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4s7T-TLp6k
>
> and
>
> The Point: Exclusive with Prof. Jeffrey Sachs
> https://youtube.com/watch?v=1Lus4Kjr9ko

CGTN's "The Point"'s latest interview was just published on youtube.com:

The Point Special: One-on-one with Seymour Hersh
https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Ev4cMILOXc

This includes Hersh's reaction to NYT's "complete fiction" which is "trying to divert
attention from the story that I wrote, which included enormous specifics" as Hersh said.

This interview has received some coverage:
https://www.rt.com/news/572865-seymour-hersh-us-putin-hatred/