[Peace-discuss] Amazon ring / police partnerships in cities across the country

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 23:02:59 UTC 2023

over 2,000 police departments partner with Amazon Ring to surveil
communities.

In an effort to end these partnerships for good, the Athena Surveillance
Table is launching a campaign to pass local ordinances to effectively ban
these partnerships (even in cities without partnerships).

The Surveillance Table is holding its first Ban Ring Coalition Campaign
meeting on
*Thursday, March 23rd from 1-3pm EST. We're hoping you can attend.*
*Click here to RSVP. <https://forms.gle/hn9k6PyLt6AFpU887>*

See the rest of the message forwarded below.